the Amphitryones combine jazz , Balkan , Greek folk music and music of the twenties and formed an unusual soundscape for the staging of the Amphitryon of Katharina Thalbach at the Berliner Ensemble. Even outside the theater the Amphitryones interpret and recite with a lot of energy and joy in improvisation songs from the Mediterranean .
the Amphitryones are :
- Atanas Georgiev – double bass , accordion
- Anastasia Kampouri – vocals , percussion
- Marc Alexey – vocals, guitar
- Vladimir Karparov – saxophone , percussion
- Thanassis Petsas – bouzouki , vocals